Saturday, April 17, 2010

"be a best friend, tell the truth, and overuse i love you...

...go to work, do your best, don't outsmart your common sense. never let your praying knees get lazy, and love like crazyyyy."
-Love Like Crazy, Lee Brice

So here’s a run-down of what’s been happening to me and in my life for a while now…

Spring Break was just bitchin this year. The beach was just the best thing that’s happened to me this year. I also got to be at home for a week so that was great. I was checking out the pictures from that trip last night and I about peed my paunts because I was laughing so hard, they are so damn funny. Then I went to the beach again just last weekend and got to see that house in The Last Song and all that jazz. Oh yeah, and I got to spend quality time with the Andrews family and eat delicious seafood.

My favorite books movie came out lately, The Last Song. All things aside, that book really is amazing. No, I don’t love the book just because Miley Cyrus plays the girl in it. I love pretty much anything Nicholas Sparks writes. The book is definitely one of my favorites. I think it is just very well written and you know me, all about the romance and shiz. The father/daughter relationship in the book is so great that at the end you will cry a mother freaking river, like seriously. The movie was actually really good too. Miley and her boo actually were normal actors in it. They did really good for “breakout roles” and so did the cute little boy and Greg Kinnear. I know people think I worship the ground Miley walks on, I really don’t. I just don’t hate her like most people do. Yes, I think she is really bitchy and I don’t agree with some of the choices she makes as a teenager but I still like her because I have always been a fan of Hannah Montana and her music. No one can tell me that they don’t like to rock out to “Party in the USA” every now and then. When it came out that’s all anyone did. Honestly, she wouldn’t be where she is today without Disney or her dad but I think that she is still successful AND her boyfriend is super hot, who doesn’t love them an “Awesome Aussie” nom nom.

I’m failing astronomy and am not doing so hot in my other classes. I’m really afraid that I may lose HOPE so TG thank god I’m attending G-ville next semester. It’s really sad when you stay up all damn night studying and you still fail the damned test. But whatever, I’m not going to stress so much. It’s my own damn fault. I farted around with my first tests in all my classes so that took a big toll on my grade.

On to another note of school, I changed my major to Communications. I plan on doing the whole Speech Communications thing or something along those lines because God knows I probably couldn’t get into Grady. We will try though. Anyways, I’m thinking that I’m going to have some fabulous career or something. I hope it all works out. Oh, and I’ve decided that I should minor in some kind of environmental studies so I can promote “going green” while doing all of my awesome publicist jobs.

My goal is to make it through these next 3 weeks without ripping someone’s head off. I’m almost positive that the week of finals will be the worst week of my life. No really. I have never had to take 4 tests in one week and I have no idea how to even begin to prep for them all at once. I guess I will have to start soon. Unfortunately.

On a better note, I get to see Taylor Swift in concert in like less than 2 weeks and I think that will be the best day ever. Seriously, I don’t give a shit what you assholes have to say about Taylor Swift. She’s amazing because she writes her own songs that are legit and real. I don’t care what anyone says, there isn’t a Taylor Swift song that doesn’t apply to their life someway or another. Girls, that is, even guys sometimes. Also, let’s be serious, she may not be able to sing live, but who can these days? If people could actually sing in this world we would have all of 3 singers. Taylor is also an amazing role model for chirrens. What mom doesn’t let their kid listen to Taylor Swift? She stays off of the radar and the only time she gets into the paparazzi shiz is when some shithead like Joe Jonas breaks up with her. Or she’s seen eating lunch with Tay Lautner or Finn from Glee. She is an amazing person with talent and she deserves everything that she earns in life.

Lately, I’ve been really obsessed with watching everything that Julia Roberts and Sandra Bullock are in. I think those two women are just without a doubt the best women in Hollywood. So classy, and incredible actresses. I watched Notting Hill the other day with Julia and Hugh Grant and it’s a pretty good movie. I absolutely love Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman, it’s one of the best. I also re-watched Sandy in Hope Floats because I haven’t seen that movie in years and I love that too. Sandy is an amazing actress in that and The Blind Side and the Proposal and just pretty much anything that she’s in. Oh and Miss Congeniality, cannot forget about that one.

I’m currently reading this excellent book called “If I Stay” by Gayle Forman. I think everyone should read it. It’s really good. I’m gonna have to take a break on reading until after finals because sometimes I get so caught up in my romance/teen/Nicholas Sparks novels I forget about everything else that I’m supposed to do. I’m also gonna have to call it quits with watching movies all the time and use my spare time to study.

Well that’s all I have to rant about as of now. Dueces.

Quotes of the day/week/month:

“Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.”
-Ben Franklin
“Sometimes you make choices in life and sometimes, they make you.”
-If I Stay
“I’m just a girl, standing in front of a boy asking him to love her.”
-Notting Hill
“Beginnings are scary and endings are usually sad, but it's the middle that counts the most.”
-Hope Floats
“Sometimes you have to be apart from the people you love, but that doesn’t make you love them any less. Sometimes you love them more.”
-The Last Song
“Love means never having to say you’re sorry.”
-Love Story
“If I had a good side, that would not be a way to get on it”
-Damon Salvatore, Vampire Diaries
“Did you know that dolphins are actually gay sharks?”
-Brittany, Glee

2 comments:

  1. Preach. Taylor Swift is awesome. Saying mean things about her is like saying mean things about a kitten.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bahaha...when you talk about Taylor Swift you sound like that creepy guy that made that video defending Britney Spears a few years back.

    ReplyDelete