I love that quote. It's from the series "The Mortal Instruments." That is an excellent series, you should read it.
So anyways, first semester of Freshman year is over. How wierd is that? It practically flew by. It has made me think a lot about my future. I still want to be a teacher but I feel like I should do something with my life. Like join the Peace Corp. That would be fun. I think. I could teach some chirrens how to read and write and my life would be complete.
So I havn't decided what I am going to do over break. I can't decide what I want to read or watch. I'm almost positive I'm going to read "The Last Song" again because it is one of my new favorite books. I also need to re-read "L.A. Candy" because the sequel comes out in February. I need to watch Lost season 5 because that show is just bitchin as well.
I love the Holidays. It is so amazing to be home for a whole month. I just don't know what I am going to do. Wait, yes I do. I am going to spend ALL of my time with my friends that I miss ohhh so much. I really do miss them.
I'm now chatting on the AIM again because it is amazing so hit me up.
Toots errbody.
GO DAWGS! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment