Thursday, June 17, 2010

just know wherever you are, honey, i pray for you.

So what's going on in my life? Well not really anything. Actually kind of some things but nothing really. If I cared about NBA I might have a life right now because supposedly that is still going on. All I do is lay out by my pool, which works well with getting my fake tan on and it's nice and relaxing except when it's hot as 400 hell. I work, occasionally. They like to give me like 10 hours a week. I mean I'm not real mad about it but it might be nice to make some good money every now and again.
Corny and I took a trip to the Boro to visit with Beks. It was great. We finally got our moves down for our next music video. Coming out by the end of Summer 10. Be prepared bitches. Got to do some catching up and hanging out with her and like 5 minutes with TayTay but we ain't mad about it. We also got to be on the beach for like 4 hours and I realized how much I love Tybee. Like I'm pretty sure it's my second favorite beach falling slightly behind Panama. But with this damn oil spill it's currently my favorite. We had some yummy Olive Garden and gossiped about everything and I realized how much I've missed Bekah. I mean we used to spend everyday together and now it's like oh well where's Bekah? Oh school, Tex ass, and NYC. Lucky bitch, except the school part. I forgive you for that one Beks. She wrote me a note, that was lovely and sweet. I also have been realizing lately how much I miss Bailey. Yeah you Bailey, the one who has a boyfriend and we will never see. I mean I haven't even known her for a year and I feel like I've known her for a long ass time. But I guess that's how it goes. Haven't seen her in almost 6 months. What a bitch that is.
Anyways, so my mom had surgery a little over a month ago and she seems to be doing better. My grandmother had surgery a couple weeks ago and I really just don't know what to think. She had a trach put in and I just feel so bad for her. My sweet, funny, and precious grandmother who loves to talk has a hard time doing it with that damn thing in it. I spent some time with her today and I realized I think she's ready to go. She just seems so give out all the time and she's had an amazing ride. I think she actually told my mom this and it's just hard on her too. So I've been trying to be an amazing daughter and like clean the house and stuff for her and it she really likes when I do that so that makes me feel better. My grandmother is such an amazing person and so is my mom. Two of the best women in the world right there. Promise you.
I love the Summer. Here's my reasons why:
1. I get to read about a millun books. Like I've read so many already this Summer and I still have like 2 months to go. I can make some recommendations if anyone would like some.
2. I get to lay out by my pool. Mmmmmm.
3. I get to spend all my time with my friends. Which is like the best thing ever.
4. I work like 10 hours a week.
5. No school=no homework & no tests.
6. I get to wear shorts.

I've just read Andrea's blog and it reminded me of how I've noticed that I've been dreaming a lot lately. Which is really weird for me because I used to dream like once every now and again but now it's like 3 or 4 times a week. Most of the time they are good but sometimes I dream bad things and I'm not sure what to think about all this mess.

Eclipse comes out in a little over a week and I'm pretty stoked about it. Since it's my favorite book I think I may die a little when I see it. We will see. Btdubya, if you don't have the Eclipse Soundtrack you should probably get it. It's amazing. Ours-The Bravery. Excellent song.

That's it for right meow. Toots.

No comments:

Post a Comment