Monday, August 10, 2009

Oh yes, let's.



So basically I leave for college in like 2 days. I finally realize that and sometimes I don't even get that bad feeling in my stomach that says "Callie you should never take yourself out of your house or you will die." Now that the feeling of me wanting to throw up is gone I can finally actually put my life in boxes and move away. I still think imma have that feeling on my 3 and 1/2 hour drive to the Boro. Hopefully once I get there it will be ballin'. One can only hope.
I also realized how much I'm going to miss a select few of my friends. Like my bff's (cept Bekah cause we can't seem to get ride of each other) =). I'm just riding in my car with my girl CJ and we are jammin with the windows down while Bekah, Bailey, CMedd, and Rach are riding next to us and the only thing that comes to my mind is Trace Adkins song "You're gonna miss this" which is true. I am gonna miss jammin with my best friend and spending like errday with her. It's just not okay. I'm gonna miss my biffles that are gonna be hittin up the UGA next year (woo Go Dawgs, sic em). They are literally like the light that guides me where I go. Anna-Marie guided me through my whole freshman year and she like owns my soul. Jameson and CMedd, well we just go way back and I just don't know what imma do without them.
Anyways, a special shoutout to my roomie Bekdawg cause she has to deal with me for the next four years and live with me. So shoutouts to her. Love her.

Anyways, there are pros and cons to this whole college thing but I think I'm going to love it. Cause you know Callie loves to party and that's what and ALL we do in the Boro.

Dueces, Mother Fuckin, Bitch!

No comments:

Post a Comment